One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

I guess her desire for a sandwich was really eating her up.

Nice timing and pacing, the overall quality on the art is a little less than what you usually present, but does a decent job conveying the scenario. I kind of felt like the ending needed one last joke to punctuate the twist though. It seemed anti-climactic.

What are the odds? What are the odds?

Nice made-up numbers and cognitive bias. On the plus side though, the voice acting and typography are very nicely done. I just wish there wasn't so much misinformation behind your message.

Robo Juicestice Robo Juicestice

Excellent design and overall quality. Very nice challenge, but some conveyance issues regarding some game mechanics, such the ability to stomp on enemies and fire blaster shots using the sword instead of the mouse. controls also felt a little slippery since the character's momentum takes a long time to slow down and change directions or make fine adjustments in midair.

Gyossait Gyossait

Relies too heavily on a lackluster narrative.

Interesting presentation, but it relies too heavily on "shock" scares and subliminal flashes, which basically just comes off as "trying too hard" to be scary without actually creating a sense of suspense. More often I found the game's presentation and narrative came across as pretentiously arcane. There's very poor conveyance in many places and the game does a poor job of communicating what is dangerous and what is just set dressing. Also the exploration element is severely lacking; partially due to the aforementioned lack of ability to identify threats, but also due to the very linear level design, which includes an assortment of invisible walls that basically just punished me for trying to explore the environment. Also hindering the experience were the controls, which felt very sluggish and sticky most of the time and when it didn't it felt too slippery; the only real difficulty encountered in the game is wrestling with the unresponsive controls.

The persistence of the player's dead bodies was a nice touch, but nothing else really stood out to me as an excellent feature.

I'm sure the narrative is just something you feel you need to get off your chest, but really what brings down the experience is the gummy controls and the linear, somewhat dull, level design.

Kidnap ALL the Princesses 2 Kidnap ALL the Princesses 2

I don't think this composition is as strong as the last piece you did in this series. All the focus seems to be drawing my eye off the right-side of the image. Ganon's pose is very authoratative, but very balanced, so it has less of a dyanmic "running away" feel that the previous piece did.

Look what I found Look what I found

Nice work on the atmospheric perspective. The background is actually quite functional for this piece. The light source seems a bit confused in places on the figures, seeming to come from slightly different angles and at different intensities in places. Were you working from a preset palette? I'm a little torn on the colors used for the legs and the larger jacket. I think they would benefit from higher contrast to help them stand out from the background, but at the same time the lack of contrast does bring the focus squarely to the fluorescent green hair.

The pose for (Senry? the green-haired girl) doesn't seem to really pop. It looks like she doesn't care that she's being lifted by her arm (a very uncomfortable thing to have done to you), but her expression shows a great deal of surprise. Instinctively I think that she should be trying to use her other arm to grab Bro's fist; both to more comfortably support her weight and to try and free herself.

kmau responds:

I was focusing more on painting techniques in this piece hence the lightning suffered a bit. Senrys position is indeed very unrealistic, but when I first sketched it it looked so cartoony and funny that I decided to keep it this way instead of having her hang like a wet noodle.

Adult Mandy animation Adult Mandy animation

Nice supporting motion, the kick and the fire-breathing especially benefit from the added arm movement. If anything, I would add extra frames to the punches and overemphasis the flow-through on the uppercut to really put more power behind it. Also don't forget to juice things up with some impact effects.

Diepod responds:

Thanks I'll keep that in mind.